Sportack?

Hi,

I have ordered something (using the on-line
HorseShop) from Sportack and apart from receiving
an automatic confirmation from Steph regarding
the HorseShop order I haven't heard anything from
Sportack themselves. So I emailed them twice
using sportack@aol.com but have had no
replies.....I would need to discuss the order
with them before they can ship you see as certain
things could not be addressed through the
options available on the HorseShop service....

Is it possible that they're away at the moment?
Or have I got the wrong email address???

Thanks,

Liz and Basil The Nag
--

Dr E Carpenter