WSTF "FUN RIDE IV" ~ April 17, 1999

RideCampers ~

Check our website at http://www.foothill.net/tevis soon for a
"downloadable" version of the following entry form.  Be sure to sign-up
early as we have had a sellout for the last three years.  All proceeds
are directed to improvement and maintenance on the WESTERN STATES
TRAIL.  This year we want to "pump" as much money as we can into the
water source and well at Devils Thumb.  Last year we raised $4,710.55
for WSTrail Improvements ... thanks to all that attended.

Larry Suddjian, Vice President
WESTERN STATES TRAIL FOUNDATION

WESTERN STATES TRAIL FOUNDATION
"FUN RIDE IV"

DATE  April 17, 1999
TIME   Check-In at 8 AM
LOCATION  Foresthill Mill Site (Vet Check during Tevis)
DONATION  $35.00 prior to April 17th - $40.00 at Check In

Come join the Western States Trail Foundation for a day of fun.  We will
have two trails out of Foresthill;  one trail will be a 12 mile out and
back ride to Michigan Bluff via beautiful Volcano Canyon,  the other
trail will be a 20 mile one way ride from the Mill Site to White Oak
Flat following the Tevis route.  The canyons should be alive with wild
flowers as spring will be upon us.

We will be providing a shuttle service for those who wish to ride the
California Street trail.  Come and check in at the Foresthill Mill Site,
tack up your horses, give them to a friend, or tie them to a tree as you
take your rig to White Oak Flat.  We will be running the shuttle service
from White Oak back to the Mill Site in Foresthill at 9 AM and 10 AM.

After you have had a great day riding, come join us for an excellent
barbecue starting at 3:30 PM.  All donations will be applied toward
trail improvements on the Western States Trail.  We have priorities such
as a water source at Devil's Thumb.

There will be a veterinarian on call for emergencies.

Not only does your donation of $35.00 include a good lunch and trail
ride, we will have a raffle for a 1999 Tevis entry (non-transferable).

Call the Tevis office (530/823-7282) for further information.  See our
Web Page at http://www.foothill.net/tevis for updates and late-breaking
news.

Detach and mail to WSTF, 701 High St., Suite 228C, Auburn, CA 95603 OR
FAX to 530/823-7901 OR E-mail to wstf@foothill.net.  Check out our web
page at http://www.foothill.net/tevis
- - - - -
Name______________________________________________________
Address____________________________________________________
City/State/Zip_______________________________________________

Total adults riding @ $35.00 each.............................. #_____
=   $________________
Total juniors (16 & under)  riding @ $20.00 each.......... #_____   =
$________________
Extra adult meal tickets @ $15.00 each...................... #_____
=   $________________
Extra child (12 & under) meal tickets @ $10.00 each..... #_____   =
I/we cannot attend.  Please accept a donation in the amount of

Check enclosed_______    OR

ALL DONATIONS WILL BE APPLIED TO IMPROVEMENTS AND REPAIRS
TO THE WESTERN STATES TRAIL