Re: Purina Athlete

In a message dated 2/2/99 3:23:03 PM EST, suendavid@worldnet.att.net writes:

<<
 Cindy, neither Truman or I have ever said you cannot or will not compete
 well on Purina Athlete.  Everyone was asked for their opinion, and I gave

Whoa there Susan G.!!!   Actually there are a few Susan's who post on this
list.  I guess I should have clarified which Susan and maybe you shouldn't
have *assumed* I meant you. I was referring to Susan Kasemeyer who made a
statement that horses in the Southeast don't do well on Athlete.  Sorry you
took it personally ....I sure didn't mean it that way.....

Cindy Bell
OK...learned my lesson...going back to lurking.....