Re: Info request on bogs

That's funny course I bred and raised these guys but they wait for me if we do
get into a jam.  I even insisted a horse go into what turned out to be
quicksand and as he slowly sunk up to his butt did not panic.  I did but he
didn't and so we both came out OK.  Of course now if the horse says I don't
think so I usually look for another place. After all he seems to have a sixth
sense about those things.  Lovell