RE: Potluck

Hi folks,

I agree with Linda, I am one of those Midwest riders also, and the potluck
at the end of the day is GREAT!  The time involved is minimal, the
conversation wonderful, and newbies always get the welcome sign to ask
questions or just meet people involved in this crazy sport.  I have heard
great stories from the old timers and learned 100 times more than what time
was spent on bringing a dish to pass.

Sheryl Williams