Fw: Rider Conditioning

Try propping up one side of your bed to get used to an
uneven camper.  Leave a lawn mower running outside your door to simulate
parking next to someone with a generator.  Fix a sandwich and drop it in
the dirt before eating.  Jog with a stone in your shoe to simulate
needing a tack adjustment but since you're running top 10 you can't stop.
To prepare for a holding your horse at a vet check (I loved this one)
borrow a neighbor's Great Dane and try to hold him in the midst of a
Prairie Dog town.  Singe a steak black on the outside, pink on the inside
and try to eat it with a puny plastic fork...

This sounds like it could be almost any scene at any discipline.  I know why
I chicken out and only do things that require my to be there one day now.

Donna P.
www.horseconnect.com.au
donna@webexpress.net.au