Bogs

I, too, have been following the posts on Sandblast.  There were many great
things about that ride - the scenery was incredible and  it was my first.
Unfortunately, I did get caught in a bad bog, but the trail was rerouted and I
thank the RMs for that.  I have never encountered such conditions being new to
the sport.  My horse did suffer a puncture wound but is doing well.  I would
like some feedback on how to better handle these situations - I did study the
flask method as offered up by Ranch and will include that in my planning.

Diane