Trail Preservation Opportunity Deadline 2/12/99

    I just wanted to remind Equestrians that the deadline for comment on the Grand Staircase-Escalante National monument is February 12, 1999.  I have again included the pertinent information.

Oh, the power Equestrians could have if the BLM received 5 to 6,000 letters!

     We would like to thank all those who have taken the time to write the BLM expressing your thoughts on the need to preserve The Outlaw Trail Historical Endurance Ride and other Heritage Industries.
Crockett