This and that

 I don't really have to much of a problem with a $10 fee for this forum,
even though I mainly sit back and read the posts. Steph, could you set
it up so that any ridecampers that go to the convention could pay you
there? And maybe even have a donation can for anyone else that may want
to contribute to defer the costs incurred from running RC ?
I will also try to make it for the breakfast Saturday morning.

Brian Reeves
West