USA East

The USA East is having another raffle this year to raise money to send our
squad to the Pan Am. Champ.   This years raffle will be donated ride entries.
So far we have had many great donations of rides in the northeast, central and
southeast areas.   The ride manager will receive our lovely USA East 1999 T
shirt and a whole big bunch of our thank yous!!!!!!   Their support has been
trememdous.  !!

Million Pines
Chicken Chase
Oconee 25/50
Carolina 30/50/100
Rockbridge Hunt
Northeast Challenge
Top of the Rock  or Spook Run
Hallelujah  Benefit
Pine Tree 100
Elk Valley 50 or 2 day 100
Mountain State Ride
Hopkins Creek
Hewitt the Hermit
Liberty Run II
Greenway Gallop
Old Dominion

USA East Riders this is your chance to win something really useful - ride
entries to your favorite rides.   The tickets will be available soon !!!!
Patti and Sam