New Member

Hi everyone,

I'm Donna Paton, I am 26, and I live in Queensland, Australia.  I thought I
had better introduce myself to the group as I have already sent a reply to a
letter and you will be all wondering who I am.  I am really sorry about the
HTML thing but I have fixed problem now.

I currently own two horses.  Sam my 21 year old chestnut Quarter Horse /
Thoroughbred gelding who is partially retired.  I also have a new horse
Marty a 4y/o Thoroughbred gelding who has just finished racing.

I retrain racehorses from the track and then sell them into good show homes.
It is a lot of hard work but lots of fun.  I also waitress at night in a
quaint little restaurant.  I have also my own website at
www.horseconnect.com.au

So as you can see I am very busy.

Donna P.
donna@webexpress.net.au