Re: In favor of Paring

Hi Angie,

My only concern is that my horse is so ouchy on the large gravel "driveway"
at the farm where he's boarded, though we traverse very rocky trails with
no problem.  After the farrier works on him, his frogs seem to be pared
down almost nothing, and I can't imagine that this helps the situation any.

Interestingly, his front feet (the only ones shod) seem to be developing a
cup-like shape that I never noticed before.  But no cup in back.

I've had him for 2 1/2 years, and the only time he was ever lame was after
he lost a shoe and shredded the bottom of the hoof wall because the farrier
couldn't come out for several days (didn't know about Easyboots then).

Thanks for offering another opinion.

Cindy