Re: bogs

This reminds me of a bog I came across at last years Eastern High Sierra
Classic (CA). I got through O.K. (must of went to the side or so) but
the man I was riding with sank right in. I looked behind me and his
stirrups were touching the ground. I yelled "get off", but he just dug
his big 'ol spurs into the side of his Walker and was catapulted out of
the mud in a jiffy. Quite an experience, along with many other memorable
obstacles at that ride.

Lauren