Equine Dentists

Once a year, a crew of vets and equine dentists come to our stable in
Cupertino, California. Our horse is 19, and needed a fair amount of work

done that a regular float job would not begin to address. The dentist
explained everything he did for my 14 year old daughter,  was very
knowledgeable, and gentle with the horse. It was close to $400 for our
particular horse, but she had years of tooth growth issues before we got

her. She began to put weight back on, and it was worth the expense to
know how much more comfortable her mouth was. For example, two of her
teeth were so sharp that the dentist was amazed the horse did not pitch
a fit when a bit was in her mouth because the bit action would have
pressed those sharp teeth into her cheeks. Every horse is a different
situation, but you might be surprised at just what is going on in your
horse's mouth!
begin:vcard
adr;dom:;;21710 Stevens Creek Blvd. Suite 110;Cupertino;CA;95014;
n:Daly;Diane
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:The Carl Group, Inc.
version:2.1