training and support

Just a note of good will: as a novice endurance rider, I really do appreciate
all the people who take the time and interest to support and inspire.  That
means anywhere from a smile and hello to advice and technical support.  I just
experienced my first endurance ride for real.  I won't list all the minor
disasters, but I did feel a sense of pride in my horse, myself, and the all
around experience.  I have only just begun to understand the amount of energy
that goes into this.  I am inspired - and hooked!