Thank you Everyone!

Denise Jenkins seeherfly@earthlink.net
Thank you Everyone that sent messages and shared experiences with
repo'ing a horse.  I have my guy back safe and reasonably sound.
I have him at a nice place but only temporary since I cannot
afford the board and find a place to board myself:)LOL.  Anyone
in the Wilsonville/Molalla/Canby area that I haven't talked to
yet, that knows of a rental where I could also have my horse with
me, please let me know.  Or a less expensive place to board him.
I am paying 200 a month, this includes grass hay only and dry cob
and I do the stalls and must be there every night.  Which I plan
to be there every day anyway but sometimes if you board out it is
hard to get there.  I am not saying 200 is unreasonable, it is
just the fact "I" cannot afford it.  Look forward to meeting more
endurance folks although it will be awhile before Cayenne and I
will be conditioning. His hooves need tlc and his body(from the inside
out)needs some good feed to get him healthy again.  Brenda, a wonderful
lady that does endurance, hauled him home for me! Thanks again
to all and wish I would have had the time to answer each response
individually.  Denise:)

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-