Houston Texas ride partner

Nikki VanHorn julian@vanhorn.net
Hi! I am looking for someone in the Northwest Houston/West Houston/Katy Texas area to learn the skills involved in Competeitive Trail/Endurance riding with me. I am new to the area and the sport, but have lived in Texas my whole life and and have been riding just about as long. Am interested in someone who is an adult (over 18), male or female, has their own horse, and is ready to hit those trails. Please contact Nikki at julian@vanhorn.net if you are interested or know someone who might be that`s not online!

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-