Hay For Sale

Am posting for a friend

There is 500 tons of good quality alfalfa hay for sale very reasonably in Minnesota. Price negotiable as you would have to arrange for it to be hauled. contact Kay Hegge at  khegge@nwrdc.org for more details, like crude protein, exact location etc. The people selling are neighbors of hers, and she is located around Mentor, Minnesota.

Helga Loncosky
Archival Morgan Record
http://home.att.net/~a_m_r/index.html
Beacon Morgan Horses, Ltd.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/5292/
hblmh@ptd.net
No heaven can heaven be, if my horse isn't there to welcome me.