re: painless shots and thumping

wendy lumbert wendyl@jps.net
thanks Heidi - I should have mentioned about using the needle
only and not attaching the syringe. You described our method
precisely...one or two taps and then the needle in - the horse
never feels a thing. Piece of cake to attach the syringe and
shoot.  What is it about shoulder twitching that works so well?
None of our older horses even need the grain anymore, just a
shoulder twitch and its all over before you know it.
I'm not sure how that gliding needle technique is performed.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-