$$$ rice bran

dovie pickering dovie@aci.net
I was at a X'mas party last week.  It was The NASTR.  The person that I was seated with was talking about rice bran. The person at the feed store sold her the name brand stuff rather than the generic stuff that comes in brown bags.  He told her that it would cause colic because it had been " stablilized" He would not sell it to be fed to horses.  I have been feeding the brown bag stuff for almost a year.  Happy I have not had any trouble. I would like to hear from other ridecampers about this.  Is this greed on the part of the feed store owner or is there any truth to it. Need to know Dovie

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-