From: Janet_Ruprecht@kingston.com <Janet_Ruprecht@kingston.com>
To: Joan Ruprecht <ruprecht@tidepool.com>
Cc: Carol_Ruprecht@kingston.com <Carol_Ruprecht@kingston.com>
Date: Wednesday, December 01, 1999 5:14 PM
Subject: Re: Death Valley, Xmas and Samba

We are definitely going to Elaine's, arriving Xmas eve, leaving probably the
Wednesday afterward.  We are definitely not going to Death Valley.  We will try
to ship Samba any way we can, but we keep expecting a Ruprechtism, in which out
of the gazillion people going to Death Valley from around here and the gazillion
coming down from the north, we can stuff him in somewhere.  We keep trying to
get Carol and Tom to borrow our rig (in door plumbing, heater, stove) and haul
Samba on up there.  If necessary, we'll haul him to Elaine's for Sarah to enjoy.

"Joan Ruprecht" <ruprecht@tidepool.com> on 12/01/99 04:12:21 PM