Laurie Rutherford

George Wilson wilson4one@aol.com
I spoke with Jeff & Cheri Briscoe last night and they asked that I post this update on the condition of their daughter Laurie Rutherford. Laurie is making remarkable progress with the paralysis resulting from her atv accident. She is having more voluntary movement of her muscles and is feeling the differance between sharp and dull objects tested against her body. She is off the respirator but still has a trach. She is taking nourishment orally and is able to talk by virtue of a mic inserted into the trach. This was a big boost for her as all of her friends know that Laurie likes to talk.

Cheri wishes to Thank all of you for your prayers and good wishes.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-