Fwd: RC: tying

---- Begin included message ----
In a message dated 11/30/99 7:54:11 AM Pacific Standard Time,
CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com writes:

<<   He,
 too, would stand perfectly still in the middle of his paddock for the
 farrier, lead rope hanging, if I was not there.... >>

I have a cute story about the opposite problem.... My stallion Dusty, was at
a boarding stable for a while and I had called a new farrier to trim Dusty
up. As luck would have it I was late getting there and when I did arrive the
farrier was in a panic and calling a vet. He explained to me that my stallion
kept laying down everytime he tried to pick up his foot and he must be
colicing. He lead me to my horse who was standing quietly and the farrier
tried to show me what was happening..... in vain. Dusty stood perfectly still
as the farriers face turned bright red (and I tried not to laugh at Dusty's
cruel trick). Dusty found it great fun to mess with the farriers, but would
ONLY do that when I was not there, otherwise he was a perfect angel.

Nothing matches the personality of these Arabs.

Maria
www.geocities.com/goldencmk
---- End included message ----