HUNTING

fairyNfire fairyNfire@jahoopa.com
Ok, this makes me so angry.  Seriously first I have to give my horse 2 wks off which she doesn't mind for deer hunting season. Now I found out that they are extending doe season til the end of December and licenses only cost $3.50!!!! I mean road riding...is a possibility and all because our woods and trails are trapsing with hunters.  But isn't road riding hard on the horses legs/feet?  I've been told yes and no.  So what do I do, I have a race in April and was planning to ride all winter.  I do not like MI....lol

fairyNfire

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-