First report on JDS

Bethune S.C. was the place to be turkey weekend!!! Hugh turnout on all rides heavy rain beforehand but Saturdays ride was dry... 48 - 30s/ 68- 50s and 31-100s. Here are the 100s in order of finishing (16 finished) Sandra Phillips 1st and BC on High Winds Jedi/ Nina Gibson/ Kristin Snook/Lori Hayward/Tracy Reynolds/Karen Clark/Rita Swift/Sue Greenall/Steve Rojek/Valerie Kanavy/ Kevin Baird/ Lois McAfee/Yvette Vinton/Lyne Gilbert/Connie Caudill/ Claude Brewer.. Sorry I could not keep up with the names on the other 2 rides.... I watch some world class horses and riders fall by the wayside as the early speed was incredible...The southern hospitality was fabulous as always!!!!!