Thankful

Being the poster that I am it goes without saying I must give thanks as the
holiday approaches us tomorrow.
I am thankful for the Prayers and notes that have been coming over the loss
of Baru.
I am thankful for the folks here on RC, the advice and even the flames that
have been resounded on all different subjects.
I am Thankful for a wonderful savior that has watched over us as we ride the
trails that he has grown through the years for us to appreciate.
I am Thankful for the sense of compassion among all of us.
I am Thankful for Howard and Truman for the stiches they keep us in.
I am Thankful for Angie whom sees fit to put them in line.
I am Thankful for Steph who keeps this going.
I am Thankful for easyboots. (still trying to get them things to fit I see)
I am Thankful for beet pulp and all the comments that have been made.(it
reminds me of jello)
I am thankful for Biotin (great stuff there)
I am thankful for the saddlemakers (who else can have the best thing to
ANGIES bread sandwiches<yes we read your articles>) you saddle guys sure
know how to seat a person and come out with something better and superior
next year.
I am thankfull for a good vet. (didn't realize how much a college education
costs these days)
I am thankful for a good farrier (so those new super duper lightwieght
makes my horse happy,no coming off in sticky mud,slippery rocks, are really
bunk? gee you saved me a ton of money and make easy boots stay in business.)
I am thankful for a decent trailer (floor, four walls, hitch,tires, and
lights) that gets me to the ride.
I am thankful for who ever lets me ride or use the truck (finally have one
of my own now)
I am thankful for a good horse. need i say more??
Carla (now carve the damned turkey!)
Ansata (what are easyboots?)
Haley (I would be thankful for my mom to give shots that don't ouch!)
Rob (I am thankful for golf clubs!!!!!)