Permanent Trail Markings

We are looking for information from other Ride Managers who have rides that take place on Public/Federal Lands that use permanent trail markings.  We are working with our local Forest Service in developing a long term permanent trail system.  We are trying to compile other "plans and permits" from rides so that we can share with them what other rides are doing.  You can E-mail us privately at <circlebarranch@mcn.net > or at <forthowes@hotmail.com> .  So if you manage a ride or know of any that use permanent markings please let us know.

Thank You-
Bill and Jan Stevens
Fort Howes Endurance Rides, Inc.
June 10, 2000
25, 50, 100 mile distances
IAHA Region 6 Championship Ride-50 mile distance