LD"s (the weather thing)

Wendy Merendini merendiniws@navair.navy.mil
Heidi,
You said:
He he he...  Actually, I kinda like heat, but have to admit that I don't care much for humidity.  I was positively happy
in Dubai last December at 104 and 2% humidity...
(I'd make a good desert rat.)  But yeah, I thought MBATR was positively pleasant

Not sure where you were in Dubai, but where I was the humidity
was never under 50% and most time much much higher!
I live in the S.Cal high desert and we never even get humidity
as low as 2%!  That is pretty darn dry!

Wendy Merendini

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-