Fwd: RC: russian bloodlines for endurance

---- Begin included message ----
Hello Tammy:

I can tell you that pedigree-wise this mare is full of racing blood. Her
sire *Arpan was a very good race horse in Russia before his importation to
Canada. We own one of his daughters. His sire line is pretty rare in North
America and originated in France before being introduced to the Russian
breeding program. Her dam Naakita is by Pyatigorsk who has sired three
Stakes winners and several race winners in the US. Naakita's dam, *Patina is
by Nadom (*SR Nadom in the US) who was out of a Sport daughter. Sport was a
multi-stakes winner in Russia and is from the same sire line as Pyatigorsk
which is well known for producing race horses in Russia and Poland.
*Patina's dam, Purga is the dam of the stallion *El Kasaka who, like
Pyatigorsk,  is one of the all-time leading sires in Canada. *El Kasaka has
sired Stakes winners in Canada and a Stakes placed horse in the US. *El
Kasaka's get are also well known to have wonderful dispositions.

So, on paper, there is no reason why this horse cannot be an endurance
horse. If its conformation is good and its manners are good, then it is
worth considering.

Carl