OT: Possible Stolen Arab Stallion

Michelle Eddy meddy@rcvideo.com
I received the following in my mail today.  If anyone may know of a horse
that is missing fitting this description, please contact Barb (IBBH@aol.com)
FLORIDA
There is a horse that has been discovered near here that is BELIEVED to be
stolen. Another horse person has reported that this Arabian, (looks like
Egyptian breeding) grey, stallion- approx 12 yo, DOES NOT belong to this man.
She has seen the horse before and the man that has pastured him in a VERY odd
and obscure place is NOT someone who could afford him nor does he really seem
familiar with this animal, nor the horse with him. Have not been able to
check for tattoo yet but hope to.
It is believed that he may have come from the Panhandle of FL. Is there ANY
way to spread the word on your horse lists, or ask if anyone is or has been
missing a beautiful stud of this description? We don't know how long this man
has had possession of him. He was moved recently from somewhere else and will
probably be moving again soon as he has forced a mare in season nearby. The
fencing is pathetic and something is going to give here. He appears to have
been well trained.
If you want-PLEASE crosspost everywhere applicable or if you would
rather-could you send me addresses where I may spread this info?
Thanks
Barbara

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-