Sunland Ride in Newspaper

Jonni jonnij@earthlink.net
first I would like to thank John for the kind words: >>Jonni takes great photographs.  At the spot where she was shooting right
before the first vet check, I was off running so I yelled out for her to save
her film.  She told me to smile and took the photo of Remington and me
running together anyway.<<

I really enjoy taking photos at the rides. it is my own "art form". So if I can not ride the ride, what a better way to spend the day. Anyway, on to the newspaper part.

Todays copy of the "Daily News" has a story on the ride. The cover shows Dr. Hugh Hewitt with a hind foot in his hand as he checks "Slick". Also is a GREAT photo of Cheri Brisco, and a shot of Suzy Kelley. The article is typical newspaper staff writing, but it is good to see endurance in the news for the general public to read about.

Jonni in So. calif. where rain(???) is on the way???

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-