Sunland Ride

Jonni jonnij@earthlink.net
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Sunland ride this weekend. I have been marking trails all week, and the only way anyone will get lost is if the ribbons get pulled! (famous last words, right???)<grin> We of course can always use volunteers, so if anyone is not riding, and wants to help out, drop me a note, or show up Friday evening, or Saturday at 5AM at camp and check in with our ride sec.

I'll see you riders on the trail as I am again doing photography.

Jonni
jonnij@earthlink.net

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-