Saddle fitting-comfort-camerahabberly@UK

Dear Camara,
The problem with Comfort saddle search is that she was attempting to have my sales rep tell her what size saddle tree her
horse would take...WITHOUT...him even seeing the horse.  We include a fairly detailed description of what type backs our saddles fit however...often people don't really understand what they are seeing when they look at their horse's back.  The terms wide,medium and narrow mean a lot of things to a lot of people.  Also...our trees are very precise....which is why so many of the top endurance riders all over the world use them.  However...the successful users have their horses fitted.  This party wanted information that simply is not GIVEABLE over the phone.
A case in point, yesterday morning I fit a woman's horse over the phone...she was in Oregon...with trees in hand, as she put
them on the back and told me how they made contact, I could tell her to look for the details that would determine the difference
between fit and kinda fit.  If she is getting a custom saddle, kinda fit isn't good enough.
Comfort didn't really want to pay for a fitting...just wanted the answers without giving my sales rep anything to work with except
that her horse is wide backed with low withers.  We have three trees that might fit a horse like that...but without seeing horse
and trees together...or pursuing it as the woman did in Oregon...its like shaking dice.  Might as well go to Walmart and buy a generic saddle.
I understand that some people only want a used saddle...I don't have a problem with that...and we do fit some of those horses...
as I indicated...for a fitting fee...but we can't take the time to travel to do that...party can come to rep or to shop and pay that fee but they can't expect me or my reps to travel 100 or 200 or more miles for that type of transaction.,
Sharon Saare