Casady saddle fit

Dear casady
In the Seattle area I haave a very good and experienced saddle fitter...Scot Hansen.  Also, I expect to be in Seattle to do afitting clinic in March...Scot will be there with me....one thing you must understand is that with a 3 year old, you have a "juvenile"
back...that is, it is like a l5 year old kid...its a size taller than it is wide...so true future fit isn't always possible.  Normally
a horse gets wider from three to four...but one of my Akhal Tekes grew taller and by golly got more narrow behind shoulders.
This sounds funny, but I think as he get taller he seemed to stretch his muscle....anyway...he was an A at 3 and is now a
AA shoulder with an A back.  I can adjust saddle fit with our pads...but...it sure was a surprise, as when he was becoming four I was warming up a good B tree for what I thought would be his next size...and its not.
Sharon Saare