Who's going to new tack store opening in Tampa Bay area?

Hi all!

My husband & I are getting ready to head for Tampa for the
weekend -- we thought we'd include going to the new Saddle Up
tack store grand opening in Riverview, among other things (my
husband is finally getting interested in horses as other than
expensive pets now, thanks to GiWaNi PonyBoy's Relationship
Training clinic. Talk about an answer to prayer! ;-D )

I'm planning on buying a few Christmas presents for friends (like
signed PonyBoy books and maybe a PonyBoy Breyer model horse for a
good friend's young horse-crazy daughter), and a good rope halter
for each of my strong-willed horses (GiWaNi says the rope halters
are far more effective in teaching proper leading and head
positioning than the wider nylon halters, and he demonstrated
this on a local horse who had never worn a rope halter and who
was "somewhat difficult" about doing anything asked of him - but
who had a fast attitude change with gently effective use of a
rope halter) ... and I want to learn more about round pen
training techniques from Roy Davis ... and with winter coming on
I thought we might get a few winter blankets and such ...

I also want to look at their Australian tack for pleasure trail
riding -- I hear it's very comfortable, and that it's cut so it
doesn't interfere with a gaited horse's shoulder action, but I've
never sat in one and am very curious ... we have a "beginner's
pleasure" horse coming in from California specifically for
horse-anxious family members and friends to get started on, and I
thought this would be good tack to buy for her to keep it
comfortable for the mare (Gypsy) and for the rider ... and I
understand that SaddleUp offers tack fitting on request, which
helps me a great deal as an experienced-rider-but-new-horse-
owner who's never had to fit tack before ... and GiWaNi PonyBoy
says about 10% of horses' "attitude/behavior/riding" problems are
caused by ill-fitting tack or other physical problems, so I want
to be sure I'm not creating any problems right at the beginning
by buying the wrong-fitting tack for our new horse ...

It's my understanding that the new store has very competitive
pricing -- they can't beat ALL the catalogs, but they're keeping
their prices low enough that it makes sense to buy from them
rather than waiting for your catalog stuff to be delivered -- and
being a "hands-on" kind of person, I like the option of seeing
what I'm getting when I'm buying ...

I also read that nearby Ruskin is having their Seafood Festival
this weekend, so it sounds like the makings of a fun time in the
Tampa Bay area for the entire family!

Just out of curiosity, who all else is planning on going to the
SaddleUp opening?  Maybe we'll see you there!  (see
http://www.SaddleUpTack.com for directions and details)

LOL!  I just read this over and realized I sound like a
commercial!  Please excuse that ;-)  sometimes I get a little
overly enthusiastic and detailed in my communications ...

Susan
Hawk's Haven Farm
Micanopy, Florida