Need horse hotel S. of Salt Lake 11/23

mary burgess mburgess@theglobal.net
Need a place to overnight three horses and three persons south of SLC on the way to the Silver State Point to Point from Bozeman, MT.  It's sort of a complicated mess...my husband and daughter will be headed south starting in the morning, and I will be flying into SLC from Guadalajara.  If we could find a motel fairly close to my husband's route from SLC toward Vegas, that has a fairly big lot into which we could pull and off-load horses with a BIG RIG, then I would take a taxi from the airport, and avoid him having to deal with all the traffic.  Any suggestions?  We do not wish to impose on the usual generosity of ride-campers:  just needing suggestions.  Thanks, Mary Burgess

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-