Sunland trail update

Jonni jonnij@earthlink.net
Well it looks like we will be using some of the "old" trail on Sunland that was used years (and years) ago. Many riders will have never seen some of these trails, while others who have been riding the rides in So. Calif. longer than they want to admit, will have been over them in the past. This is one case where the lack of rain this past season is a blessing. The trails are in really good shape! (remember, this ride has some hills, well, mountains really, and any rain likes to wash the trails away) Looking forward to seeing everybody there. Entries are still coming in, and of course the sooner the easier it is for us to get the paperwork organized<grin>.

Sunland 25/50  Nov. 13th, 1999 Our 26th year!

Jonni
jonnij@earthlink.net

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-