My new horse "Journey"

Maria Berger mberger65@hotmail.com
Hi Y'all,
My name is Maria (Riet) Berger, 46 years young, living in Texas with three horses, husband (Douwe) and our three teenagers. Eventhough we have been riding English for the past 30 years, I am new in endurance riding. I just bought an Arabian X Mustang cross, 4 years old, bay and 15.1. I can't wait for us to go on our first trail. I can use all the info I can get so feel free to e-mail me.
Hope to see you on a ride somewhere.
Riet

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-