First notice TADRA November meeting

The November meeting of Texas Arabian Distance Riders Association (TADRA) will be held Saturday November 6, 1999 at Odell Boles home, 604 Tator Brown , Red Oak, Texas. We will begin at 11 AM. Purpose of the meeting is to discuss Resolutions with our Delegates prior to IAHA Convention. Bring a covered dish to share for lunch. After the meeting we will clean out the club equipment trailer and inventory supplies to be ready for 2000 rides. If anyone needs directions, email me at espurgeon@glade.net

Eddie...
www.tadra.org