update on Jonathan's sore back

Hi all,
I had promised an update on Jonathan and have never gotten around to it.
The lady who does the bioscan did come and treat him for us.  After the
majority of the swelling had gone down he did have a really hard lump about
the size of a fifty cent piece that would not go away.  I had all these
horrible visions of his vertebrae popping out one by one....actually, we
theorize it may have been a cyst and prior to Kate's visit, we had decided
if it didn't go away, we would have to call the vet and see if he could
drain it.  Kate did the bioscan and then the light therapy, paying extra
attention to that lump.  Two days later, it was almost completely gone.
It's been a couple of weeks since and except for some of the hair that came
out, you can't tell he had anything there at all.  I still want her to come
and give him another treatment to make sure it's all gone.... I feel a very
slight rise where that lump was.  I am so amazed!  Bioscan is something I
really believe in...she has also been treating a lump he had left over from
last year when he was kicked.  It never went completely away and he was
short strided this year until she started treating him.  I can see this
spot changing shape each time...it's dimpled now. (It is supposedly
breaking up the scar tissue).  His stride is back almost to what it should
be.  Maybe next year we'll really tear up the endurance trail!  :)  Well,
we'll at least do a better job of it!  :)  So, for those who were
interested and wrote to me, thanks so much for your encouragement.  I sure
did learn a lesson.  The subsequent experience was very educational for me
also.

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
McBain, Michigan