Re: Rider weight issues

okay Okay I am gonna have to flame a wee tad here. I am a 5'10 large boned
las here. blonde hair Big blue eyes... Oh crud here I go again building
myself up.. But I am at the 197 range on weight. Yep I need to shed a few
pounds but geeeeze here guys are we that bad that we have to get into the
feather weight division or life as we know it will cease to exist???? Is
this sport gotten to the binge eat purge and eat less and less till we can't
hold up our heads? Folks It don't matter what weight you are in as long as
the Horse completes the race! Who gives a flying flip if you are 1Lb or
10,000 All that matters is that you and your horse finish with flying
colors!! I realized years ago that I will never have the body of a budding
teenager all over again. As long as I keep what I have in good shape. I can
outsprint my hubby and he is taller and weighs less than I But will kill me
in a game of golf. So all you wiafs out there Sure for one day I would love
to eat and not gain a pound and I am sure you would love to go one day not
being called skinny or bones or that sort of thing. Your body is a temple
(okay mine is a bit more of a temple perhaps the world trade center) The
only commitment here is to maintain that body in good shape so when you do
your final report You can say "well God here is your body back I tried to
keep it in good shape like you asked." (if you are atheist disregaurd this)
I hope to hear at my funeral " she was such a nice person and them hooters
sure did hold up well"

Carla (hanging upside down to try to encourage weight into my breast area)
Baru (aw mom come off it your never gonna get them things to grow!)
Haley ( they'll grow if she has a youngun)
Rob [walking away shaking head and mumbling]