Horse won't eat while at a competition

Kathie Duggan Kathie_Duggan@dta.state.ma.us
Whenever we go to an overnight/multi-day ride my horse will not eat his grain.  He'll eat his hay, but this past weekend he didn't eat for two days.  He ate his breakfast on Friday morning before we left and didn't eat grain again until we got home on Sunday evening.  He eats his grain at home, but eating isn't a big thing for him. He doesn't attack his food like my other horses do. He's not a nervous horse, he just figures there are better things for him to do than eat.  Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Kathie and Brios
Duxbury, MA

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-