Valerie Kanavy's new horse

Mona Tobias Mto9831816@aol.com
I have seen alot of questions about this incredible horse...
mostly where did she get it.  I was looking at the Belesemo web sight and they haven't updated it yet and lo and behold her horse was purchased at Belesemo Arabian Ranch.  I hope that helps those of you looking for that next endurance horse... I personally purchased a colt from them 3 years ago and leased a mare from them.  Kim Johnson is the most honest person I have ever delt with ever let alone the horse world...
If any one has any questions don't hesitate to e-mail me, and as Epic is 3 years old you will be seeing us on the trail in about 2 years!!! happy riding

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-