RC: 25s vs 50s

----- Original Message -----
From: Todd & Toni Jones <tjones@coinet.com>
To: <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 1999 10:56 AM
Subject: RC: 25's vs 50's

> I am a newbie, but I've listened,
> asked questions, and read, and read,
> and read up on this sport we call
> endurance. My friends are, no doubt,

Good for you, Toni
What a sane way to approach your endurance "career". I have friends who are of the mentality that if they finish top ten they are proving what good riders they are or what good horses they have. After several years of racing and looking for new horses every couple of years, they still just don't get it. Hope to see you next year at some rides. I'll be taking it slowwww with my just turned five year old. Happy trails
Pat Super