Cevi's update 10/18/99

Juliua Stroup horsewmn@aol.com
We are now safely back at Children's and I'm pooped.  It's hard transferring everything including her and all her things all over the place, plus I had to run the motorhome down and dump tanks while there was someone here I knew (so that we can reserve the RV spot with our cars which stays full or overfull most of the time).  She's at the same address, rm B216.
Cevi got up this morning feeling much better, in fact she was walking (with her walker) for everyone.  She's gaining more and more strength and motion and looks really good.  The rehab floor went from almost completely full to just three patients (all of Cevi's friends are gone), so it's really lonely around here (for me too).  She's so full of life (there's NO doubt who is responsible for that) and I'm really enjoying seeing it.  She's got that old spit and vinager back and I can now see us going home (trying to get a date from these people is like David and Goliath (can you guess who's going to win?).  I Love you all, God Bless you and keep you well.  -Juliua

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-