Wanted to Rent

Denise Jenkins seeherfly@earthlink.net
Hi Everyone,

I am still in search of "a place to call home" and would like to
update anyone who might be interested.  I have been searching for
a ranch/farm to live on either as a roommate or on someone's
property in a small trailer/cottage.  I do have one small dog, 9
lbs. We are low-maintenance and come with good references.  I am
an Administrative Assistant and need to live close enough to town
to commute to a day-job.  I am hoping to live with someone that
has horses as I do ride endurance(no competition to date)but do
not own a horse at this time.  The gal I have lived with has 6
horses and I helped her out and took care of her ranch when she
needed to get away for a break.  It worked out well and she is
one of my references.  If you know of anything or have something
please write me at seeherfly@earthlink.net.  I am open to
re-location.

Thank you Ridecamp, Denise Jenkins

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-