Re: RC: Cell phone danger...

Dear Marsha;
This gas station warning made me think of something my husband told me
recently. about filling  containers.  Seems that it is very dangerous to
fill a container with gasoline if it is on a plastic bedliner.  Static
electricity can and does cause enough of a spark to cause a fire or an
explosion.
Katee

--
I'm not tense;  just very, very, alert.