save puppy from death sentence

wendy lumbert wendyl@jps.net
Hey ridecampers....if anyone in Northern California can help me
save a Jack Russell pup from being put to sleep then please
email or call. This pup has very special needs.He is a 5 month old purebred Jack Russell, very bright and loving but is completely deaf. He is starting to learn hand signals, is trained to
a leash and loves car rides, also crate trained. His owners
cannot keep him and he will be put to sleep next weekend if we
cannot place him. He has to be protected from everything ie
traffic, other dogs etc all his life so it is a big responsibility.
I can be reached at (530) 889-2168  or email me at
wendyl@jps.net      the pup is in the bay area right now and
they are bringing him up to the vet in Cool next weekend
thank you
wendy

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-