looking for a new horse

I have spent the last few days and hundreds of dollars determining that my horses will never be able to do endurance again without breaking down..  I now have four horses that are or will be rideable but for the first time in thirty years I do not have a horse to endurance ride.
I have to get rid of three of them but don't want to send them to auction.  They are ten years old  and great trail horses.
Does anyone in the Maryland area want $500 horse for pleasure riding?  They must have a caring home.  Does anyone have a young arabian for sale. Pat