From: Howard4567@aol.com [mailto:Howard4567@aol.com]
Subject: RC: IMPORTANT! "NO HORSES" say hikers in PA

We (equestrians) are just too nice.  I say lets take advantage of our speed,
height and weight and may the best man/woman & horse win. I see no challenge
whatsoever from the hikers and the 4-wheelers will eventually run out of gas.
  And don't be afraid of the hunters.  This deer shoots back.

cya,
Howard